Journal of the NACAA
Volume 8, Issue 1 - June, 2015
Editor: Stephen C. Brown
- Greening the Department of Public Works Facility
- Rector, P.; Christopher C. Obropta
- High Tunnel Pest Exclusion System: Laboratory and Field Experiences
- Majumdar, A. Z.; Ann Chambliss; Will Mastin; Steve Carpenter
- Impacts of Farm Tractor Safety Training for Youth & Adults in Southern Maine
- Brzozowski, R.
- Management Structure Impact on Economic Success of Farmers Markets
- Scott, H. R.; Boone, H. N.; Boone, D. A.; Brown, C
- Mediating Socio-political Barriers to Water Quality Improvement in Surface Water on Grazed Wildlands
- Hudson, T.D.
- More Maine Meat
- Coffin, D.; Kersbergen, R.
- Non-Linear Presentations with Sozi and Prezi
- Mangiafico, S.
- The Effect of Winter Forage Planting Methods on Water Quality in a Beef Cattle Grazing System
- Morgan, D.; Gentry, G.T.; Gurie, J.
- Weed Control in Bermudagrass: Effect on Biomass Production and Quality
- Lemus, R.; White, J.A.
- What’s in a Name: Updating Extension Programs as Part of a Marketing Strategy
- Kushla, J.D.; Gordon, J.S.; Londo, A.J.
- Women Are From Venus: Unique Programming Needs & Challenges of Women Farmers
- Blazek, J.; Wantoch, K.; Sterry, R.; Kirkpatrick, J.